"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Why....oh why.....??



I have been making fairly steady progress on my Maple Leaf socks.....till this am. Have a bit of a "situation" to deal with now. It is called "Sofee".
Why is such a sweet little dog so obsessed with chewing up knitting needles? This time, she got into my folded up knitting bag, ripped it out of a sock in progress, and went about her merry way...chomp chomp!!

So, do I wait for a new set of Pony Pearls to be delivered (I ordered 2 new sets already!!), do I try to continue to finish my socks with just 4 needles, or do I substitute another type of size 0 needle, and hope that the guage is not affected. Hmmm....

While I ponder that decision, I will be grateful that she doesn't chew on electrical cords, shoes, furniture, or expensive leather handbags. Always gotta be grateful!!

She will be 1 year old in 4 days. Sure hope she realizes she is all grown up and can knock off the puppy-chewing business.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

OMG she is adorable!!! Sorry abt the knitting chew toys, maybe she wants to learn?