I've seen these MeMe's on other's blogs, and wouldn't you know.... I've been tagged by Jennifer! There will be pay-backs Jennifer! :)
(I have to post this first:)
Here's how to play...
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
Ok ... Let's see...... Hmmmm.....
1. I am totally a morning person, rarely sleeping past 4:30. I think sleep is pretty much a waste of time, and wish I could do without.
2. I think the world would be a better place if all people were naturally bald. Think of the money that would be saved on hair styling and products. Plus, we could all wear lovely hand knit hats without fear of the dreaded "Hat Head".
3. I absolutely love visiting places that I have heard about all my life - such as Mount Rushmore, Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, Great Wall of China... (I have been to 2 of those places....want to guess??)
4. I am pretty much a creature of habit. I like routine, order, and I really don't handle surprises very well. (So - if you come to my house, call first)
5. While on vacations (especially in foreign countries) I like visiting cemeteries - the older the better.
6. I often study people's hands. I think they are one of the most interesting features of a person.
7. One of my fondest childhood memories is walking along next to my grandpa while he was pushing an old fashioned rotary lawn mower. Sometimes visiting, but more often than not - just "being" with grandpa. (And studying his hands)
8. Although I have few regrets in my life, I wish I would have learned my father's trade from him. He was a house builder - general contractor. I wish I would have followed in his footsteps. I am sure he would have welcomed me, but at the time, it was not a "woman's line of work". I actually didn't even think about it till much later in life. He was the ultimate Craftsman!
Now I am supposed to tag 8 people (I am not sure 8 people even read my blog!!), so , Shirley, Jakki, Bobbi, Shelly, Pat, Rebecca, Marguerite, (sorry to anyone who is upset with me) consider yourself tagged if you haven't already been. That's only 7, but Jennifer - you only did 6!
Now - back to my knitting. I started a sweater....more about that later. If anyone is still reading my blog that is........ :(