"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

It's official.....

The Christmas tree is down, and decorations are packed away till next year. Our son is still home from New Mexico, so the real holiday continues. But as the New Year approaches, new excitement is brewing....

I am now allowed to share the "big news". My DD and SIL are expecting their first baby - due in July! They did not want me to spread the news until after Christmas, when they were going to make official announcements -- waiting till the first trimester was over before doing so.

Needless to say, I am over the moon excited!! Sofee - she is considering her options...... little does she know, but I plan to send her to "non-jealous doggie" training sessions.

No comments: