"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

A couple things to share....

I have my rabbit completed. 

  I think he's too sophisticated to be called a bunny, don't you?  Well, that is until you see his bottom:
Not too sophisticated back there!  Really fun pattern, well written and also should have cured my recent urge to knit a "softie".  Not sure why the thought ever crossed my mind, but it has been there for quite some time.  Perhaps I'm over it now.

Also, I completed my Halloween socks:
I really like them, although they are much more sedate than I had originally anticipated. 
I like the grey heels and toes on them.  Adds something, I think. 

Next up, I need to finish the shawl for preschool teacher #2.

The yarn is wound and in waiting.  I think I'll cast on this evening. 

Some goodies arrived in the mail this week -  yarn and fiber both.  No photos though, but if I manage to get some taken, I'll share next time.  I love enabling folks. 

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Cute, cute bunny! Love the tail. Nice socks also. I like the way the heels and toes bring out the grey in the yarn..nice pattern, too!

Lilac Haven said...

Love the rabbit. Can you tell me the name of the pattern?