"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Colors for the kids


My Knit picks order of worsted weight wools came today. I plan to make some toddler sized socks for CIC. I had no worsted weight yarn at all. I wanted to get some bright, "crayola" colors. I think I managed that. Me being a sucker for the "free shipping" minimum order amount, well, you can see that I have a pretty good supply of crayola yarn! Lots of little socks just waiting to be knit!!

I also ordered a couple of luscious color ways of Lisa Souza's yarns. They are two new ones of hers, Mombassa and Gendarme. She oftentimes presents her new yarns on her blog even before they reach her website for ordering. In checking her blog this am, there were the most beautiful skeins..... Will post a photo when I get them. Her yarns are my very favorite of all. The softness is just wonderful, and love her colors. I love her solids also, as they are wonderfully heathered.
More later...

1 comment:

Carol Ann said...

Look at all those bright colors! Some kids are going to have warm, colorful toes. :)