"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

For Jennifer's kids....


Sofee wanted to be in the post today - she doesn't want to lose her fans. (She's tiny, but has a big ego.) Also, a big lazy streak! While I blog, this is what she does!! Not even big enough to keep me warm -- we keep wondering what she's good for??? Oh yes, our house is protected from squirells - as long as it's not too cold outside - or raining - or snowing!! She doesn't want to over-work herself....

4 comments:

KnittySue said...

She is a cutie...I have 2 Long coat Chi's,one just came to live here and my Hawk is still getting used to a little friend...she loves to hog my lap, he's jealous. Visit my blog and see new pics of them.
Hope to see more of Sofee.
Love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!

YawnOver said...

Sofee!! What an adorable picture. She is really tiny, isn't she?

When I'm on the computer Frisky likes to sit in the crook of my arm, drape his "arms" over my shoulder, and put his nose down my collar - so high-maintenance!

jmk said...

Too, too cute! If she's that precious-looking she doesn't need to do anything else, does she?