"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Imagine, if you can.......

This Sweater on
This young man.
What do you think? Will it fit? I will let you know on December 25th. Hope so!
Stats: "Leo" by Kristi Porter, a Knitty pattern. It is made of Faulk, by Dale of Norway. It was a fairly easy knit, although somewhat boring at times. He picked out the pattern on a trip home last spring, and asked for Navy - and machine washable. So - if it fits, all should be good! I fear the sleeves may be a little long (they seem to have grown) but they are cuffed in the original pattern photos - so that is an option. Along with climbing, my son snow boards. So, while he lives in New Mexico, I am hoping that he can use a wool sweater for his winter snowboarding. Oh, and just in case you fear that I have lost my mind....he does NOT read his mother's knitting blog.

No comments: