"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The day after....

Well, day 2 of my " just dropping in my LYS for a day of fun" was again very enjoyable. What could be more fun than opening a huge box of Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn? It was my job to (fondle) price and display (did I mention fondle?) the yarns. I have never seen ALL the various color-ways. Great way to spend a day!! Again, I managed to help some frustrated knitters with their problems, which was very rewarding. So - so far so good.

Also, Sofee is doing just fine, although she misses me. Yesterday when I got home, it was pouring down rain, yet she still ran out to greet me with wiggles and kisses! DH said he tried to keep her inside, but she was just determined to meet me. If you knew how much she hated getting wet from the rain - you would begin to understand how honored I felt!!

Now, on the knitting front... My sweater fronts are coming along, but not worthy of a photo. I am knitting them both at the same time, and it is going slow. It may also be because I started the Gansey sock, the Yahoo Six Sox group's current selection. I finally got a photo with a little stitch definition. Not easy with burgundy yarn. This is Cheery Tree Hill, on 2.5mm Pony Pearls.

No comments: