"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I think we are moving in the right direction.....

First, I want to thank everyone for you concern and well wishes for Sofee. She sends wags and wiggles your way!

I think we are going to hope for an early frost this year. I will gladly sacrifice the tomatoes for a little comfort for Sofee. Her vet has diagnosed seasonal allergies. He wants to proceed with the most conservative of treatments - no antihistamines or cortesone for this pup unless absolutely necessary. I agree with this approach - she is so tiny meds scare me. So, Saline drops for her eyes, capsules of Omega 3 Fatty acids & Vitamin E supplement. Plus "Relief" spray, that so far has really not provided much relief. I think we will pray for an early frost!

She may be a little less crazed today. I am being optimistic that this is going to work. She hates that her outside time is being shortened, however. She doesn't understand.....

And, on the needles - I am back to the previous place. As Lynn said, at least my error was closer to the top than the bottom. And, I was grateful that it was just on one front, not both. Knitting just one of these moves along fairly quickly.

No comments: