"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Monday, October 29, 2007

This one's a wrap.....

It finished up at exactly 6 feet in length. 5 3/4 inches wide. I used 4 balls of Noro Silk Garden. (Sorry - I can't tell you what colors, as the ball bands were gone). 39 stitches on size 7 needles. Two balls appeared to be the same colorway, which I used for the entire length of the scarf. The other two added in - and I hoped that the colors would blend ok. I am happy with the end product. It will go under my Christmas tree..... (I am still amazed at how much fun this project was!)

Next there will be swatching.....for the Tilted Duster from Interweave Knits Magazine. They say it is a quick knit - hope so - as I have lots of projects bouncing around in my head. I also have to get busy on the glitten pattern that I promised.....

No comments: