"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Yes, another one has joined!

The Sisterhood has yet another member! Melissa took the day off work so she could stay home and knit today. I think the bug has bitten...with sharp teeth!

Here is the progress on my CPH. I hope to get a photo of Mel's sweater soon. It sounds as though she is making great progress.And, I finished another "something blue". Hope the size/shape of these little socks will be ok for Baby. The pattern is a freebie that I picked up (somewhere?) on the internet. "Infant Socks" by Judy Ellis. They are made out of Liza Souza's Sock! yarn - made on my 2.25mm Pony Pearls. Very soft and cozy. Hope the little guy will like them.I just cast on another worsted weight, larger pair of socks for the current Mittens for Akkol sock challenge. A pretty steep departure from my little blue socks. These are BIG blue (I am in a rut!) socks. I think they will knit up quite quickly.

My yarn for the nursing shawl is in route. I am anxious to see it, and get started. New projects are such fun!

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's day. I have no complaints...even after all these years..... :)

No comments: