"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Ahhhhhh....like a cold drink on a hot August afternoon

An easy, enjoyable, quick little project. It's NOT Lace or heavy cabling! Nice!!

Thursday evenings, I knit with a small group of ladies at a local coffee shop. Last night, instead of dragging St. Brigid and all her paraphernalia, I chose to start a nice, quick little hat project.
The pattern is "Amanda" from Ravelry. The yarn is a skein of Lorna's Laces - worsted weight that I had stashed away. It's knit on size 9 needles. I should have enough for another hat just like this one.
I am not a hat person, so again....it's the process that I enjoyed. The colors are great, and the yarn is oh so soft. I really should invest in one of those styrofoam heads....it would have to be better than a cereal cannister.

No comments: