"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

St, Brigid goes on vacation....

We just returned from a beautiful fall vacation. And, it was chilly enough that I got to wear St. Brigid! So - that last minute push to get her done in order to take with me was well worthwhile.
We were on a trip to Glacier National Park in Montana and Waterton Peace Park in Alberta, Canada. We were on a tour of the park, one in which we stayed in the various old historic lodges. It was great fun!

We had a wonderful time. We saw lots of wildlife, ate too much, managed to get in a few hikes, met some nice people, took a ton of photos, and have a new set of memories!!

Here are three of the places where we stayed. Rich in history and character!
"Glacier Park Lodge", in East Glacier, Montana.
"Prince Of Wales Hotel" in Canada.
"Many Glacier Hotel" on Swift Current Lake.

I will post a few of my favorite scenery photos in a few days. Also, a finished Mystery Shawl 9 photo will be coming soon. I have it blocking.

Not much on the needles right now, only a pair of socks for my mom. I started them on the plane, and have the 2nd sock about half done.

I missed Sofee and of course BG, so we were glad to get back home. Vacations are great fun....going and coming.

No comments: