"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pull up a chair.......

Just some scenery shots from our vacation. Needless to say, I am not a good photographer, but it's fun just the same. Fun to take, fun to share, and fun to reminisce over in a few years.
The view from our balcony at Glacier Lodge. Beautiful - only surpassed by a view once had from a balcony in Switzerland. (Yep - that's DH!)
A waterfall coming out of a hole in the rock. I love waterfalls!

A beautiful sky - morning actually. Although it looks quite angry, it turned out to be a beautiful day. A "Kodak" moment was around every bend in the road!
I don't like suspension bridges, but at least this was not a big drop, had I fallen.

And just to prove that (very) occasionally I AM able to get a lovely photo.... this one of a dewy wild flower. Cool, huh!


I unpinned MS9 this morning, and actually I am very pleased with it. Now....what do I DO with it? Hmmmmm????
Process.... It's all about the Process....

No comments: