"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Yesterday, Today, and who knows when???

Yesterday BG and I went to our favorite shopping haunt....Target. They have a Starbucks for me and bright lights for him. We brought home a big box that was supposed to contain the makings of a highchair. I assembled it myself! I am a total klutz when it comes to anything mechanical..... so BG and I were quite delighted (and shocked) when it actually became a highchair upon completion! (Oh - and I now understand why young families all seem to have HUGE houses. This kid has quite a collection of gear anymore and it all seems to be LARGE in size.)
Today, we are making applesauce. DH and I have made a couple of trips to our local orchard this year. I finally broke down and bought one of these handy dandy apple peelers. I was skeptical as to how well it would work....but it is a true wonder! Really cuts the time down immensely!! The applesauce tastes so good, and I know exactly what's in it. Nice!

What I am NOT doing much of.....knitting on one incredibly boring scarf. I refuse to give up or move on...... Perserverence be with me.....

No comments: