"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Yes.... ANOTHER pair.....

Yeah, I know..... it's getting pretty boring, isn't it? Sorry. These will go to my mom eventually. Another vintage Opal skein finds a purpose in life! 5/1 ribbing on 2.5mm dpns. (Just think of all this yarn, stuck in plastic bins for years - how happy it must be!)

Our local knitting group has a retreat this weekend. Friday evening thru Sunday. I am really looking forward to it. I think everyone in our Thursday night group (a smaller branch of the main group) is planning to attend......so it should be a great weekend. Looking forward to meeting lots of new folks, exchanging ideas, and who knows....perhaps I will get nudged out of this current sock cycle. But there's still quite a few skeins waiting to be chosen.........

No comments: