"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Where the road divides.....

I am now at the point where I can no longer knit in the round. The underarm gusset stitches are on holders, and I now need to start knitting the front and back separately, going back and forth....knitting the purl stitches, and purling the knit stitches on the return trip. Still hoping for a proper fit. It seems short to me, but it measures according to my paper plan, just perfectly. I know this yarn will relax and "grow" when blocked, so I took that into consideration when planning the project. Yea of little faith.....

Another inside photo, as we are in the midst of a snow storm today. This is true, much to the dismay of Sofee, who thought this nonsense was over till next winter! Silly little dog......

No comments: