"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Testing....one...two...three!

Testing my ability to take photos with my hubby's camera. Well - the camera can only do so much, considering my inability to do anything more than "point and click".....but since my own little Canon PowerShot A80 is apparently toast, I am grateful to be able to borrow his. Actually, I gave it to him as a Christmas gift - either last year or the year before. It's a Canon PowerShot S3IS. Has lots of capabilities....one of which is "point and click". My kinda camera! Two more pairs of mittens completed. Double stranded sock yarn knit on size 4 dpns. Nothing too exciting, but good practice FO's for the camera. These are really quick and fun to make. Also I hope to clear some stash bin space - always a good thing!
This is a lovely little package that arrived in the mail today. It's Targhee wool, colorway is Maple. Lovely - Soft. Destined for.....who knows what??? But it makes my fingers happy just thinking about it.........

No comments: