"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Pretty Petals




I put the STR sock aside, as I had planned to start Pretty Petasl with the PP Kal on August 1st. It is a very fun pattern, and I am liking the outcome also. Once again, I am trying a short-row heel. I do have a lifeline in, however, so just incase I can frog back easily. I have the heel made with no dreaded holes, but I am still not sure if I will like the fit. Jury is still out.

My PP's are out of Lisa Souza's "Cant- E-Lope" colorway. It is working up quite nicely. It has only 64 stitches, so is a looser fabric than I usually knit. I had to go up to a 2.5mm Pony Pearl needle. (I must be careful, as I have no extras for Sofee to destroy of this size!!)

I have

No comments: