"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Warning....A Post from Sofee...(feel free to ingnore)

Hey guys! Mom says since it's my birthday, I can post a message today. I am 2 years old now, which is sort of like being a teenager I guess. Mom says she will no longer tolerate me chewing up her knitting needles. Geeezzz.... I haven't done that in a long time! (Hmmm...I remember how much fun it was, though....)

Anyway, I thought perhaps you would like to see my birth family, and how I came to my human family. (I love it here, by the way!!)
That's my mom, Chloe. Yeah, I know - mom says I look just like her - except at 6LBS, she is quite a bit bigger than I am. I'm one of those little puppies in there. I am the big one. Can you tell? I weighed in at 3 oz. Only one other puppy lived, a little boy. It was a sad day. Everyone was just too tiny to make it. So sad....

I was born in Esterville, Iowa, which is about a 3 hour drive from where mom lives, but she drove to visit me as soon as I could have visitors. I couldn't go home with her till I was 12 wks old, as I was just too tiny.
This is the first time I saw my mom. We loved each other on first sight! I had to give her a big ole kiss! I love giving kisses!!
That's my dad, Tino. Can ya believe it!! Mom says I have his personality, as he was a real sweet doggie, and loved people - even strangers. (I think he's handsome!)
Here I am with my brother. Sometimes mom wishes she had adopted him too. I am happy being an only dog. I get all the attention that way! I have Herky (my half brother) to play with, so I am not lonely - just spoiled!
Here are the three of us snoozing in a cat's bed. Pretty crowded in there, wasn't it? Sometimes I miss them, and I often think of them. Mom keeps in touch, and they are both just fine.
Mom took this picture of me on the first day I came home. Boy - it was a long and scary ride. I played and played with my new family, and all those toys! WOW! I was exhausted!
So, there you have it. I am a pretty happy puppy, no, "Young Adult" Dog now. Along with my human family, I have my big brother Herky. I LOVE him!! He comes over to play quite often.

Uh Oh! I gotta go. Mom says just because I am a teenager now, it doesn't mean that I can hang out on the computer all the time! Besides....she says this is so long, no one is reading anymore anyway! BY......
your friend, SofeeSu

No comments: