"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Friday, September 14, 2007

While I was away.....

I finished my "I Love Gansey" socks, the August/September selection of the Six Sox Yahoo group. It was a fun knit, these being out of Cherry Tree Hill yarn, on 2.5mm Pony Pearl DPNS. I would like to knit a white pair.... when that proverbial "someday" comes to be. These were finished in the hospital, while my mom was undergoing surgery. She is doing well now, and I want to thank everyone for the well wishes.

I plan to start some Christmas gift knitting next. I hate last minute pressure....

And, Iowans will understand the excitement building for the Iowa State/Iowa game that is to be played tomorrow. Herky is all set for the game. He is named after the Iowa Hawkeye's mascot, so without a doubt, he is a big Hawkeye fan!! (Well, as BIG as a Chi can be, that is!!)

No comments: