"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Friday, November 30, 2007

If this is November 30th.....

Then this must be a finished "Tilted Duster"! Yes, I made it! It's not had it's final blocking yet, but otherwise it is officially done.I had to make common modifications to this design. I had to make the sleeves shorter, with more roominess. Also, I had to shorten the collar down to 3 inches from the prescribed 5 inch. I will do the final blocking, and then wrap it up as a "Christmas Surprise". (Still hoping that wacky hem settles down after a good blocking).

I am nearing completion on my Holiday knits. But a few things left - mostly quickie projects. It should be fun. This is the one that was a worry.... I am happy to have it finished.

Happy knitting to you all..... k

No comments: