"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Monday, January 21, 2008

And yet ANOTHER post today....

I finished grandbaby's sweater. (If he is a boy, that is.)
A girl's version will be forthcoming.
It is the "Classic Cardigan" from the "Baby Essential" book by Debbie Bliss. I received the book as a Christmas gift from a very special friend. What a perfect gift!

I made the 3 - 6 month size. It is knit from Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino. Knit on size 2 and 3 Options needles. I love the feel of this yarn - the cashmere makes for such softness.

Baby will be born in July, so hopefully this will fit him in the fall. I certainly enjoyed making this....complete with all sorts of warm fuzzy grandma thoughts!

Now....better get to the rosey version, just in case He is a She. We'll know for sure soon, but I just couldn't wait!

No comments: