"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Monday, January 21, 2008

What I made last night....

Thorpe!
designed by Kirsten Kapur
pattern can be found on Ravelry
I think it's totally cool!
What we all need right about now.....

It is knit out of Lamp's Pride Bulky with the crocheted edge being a double strand of WW wool. I think it must be the warmest hat I have ever had on my head! Not sure that I will wear it much, but it just might be the hat of choice next time we go cut down a Christmas tree. We normally opt for comfort over fashion for that particular event! It was a great fun and quick knit.

I also started a new book this morning. "Gone For Good" by Harlan Coben. I think it's going to be quite entertaining.

Once again I have nothing on the needles..... Hmmm - perhaps matching mittens??

No comments: