"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

So far -

so good with my New Year's resolution to do more charity knitting. Here is another toddler sweater for the CIC Yahoo Group. It was quite a lot of fun. The neckline is not to my liking - I may eventually frog it and do a plain ribbing. Live and learn.
This is the "Snakes and Ladders" pattern from the Knitting Ganseys book. The yarn is Galway, a 100% worsted weight Wool. Hopefully it will make someone smile some day.

I started another Grandbaby sweater this morning. The rosey colored Debbie Bliss cardigan. It is a little different than the blue version. It has a seed stitch border. We will find out on February 12th what color I should be knitting. Guess I should probably wait - but nope, that's not going to happen. How many years have I waited to knit grandbaby items???

No comments: