"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Warning: A message from SofeeSu...

We interrupt our regularly scheduled blog posting for a K-9 PSA from Sofee....
Listen up you guys...all my cyber friends, Herky, Daisy, Boy, Frisky, Maggie, Pappy & co., Sadie & co., and all my other buddies.....

If your human ever makes up a "healthy treat" for someone, --- no matter how good it smells or looks.....Don't eat it! It is not healthy for us! It may have raisins in it!!! Raisins are not good!!!
I gobbled up the treat that mom made for dad, and when mom found out, she was very worried and called my Veterinarian. Then, mom gave me a spoonful of this:
Mom said you didn't need a photo, but believe me, it made me SICK! SICK - lots of times! Mom said she was so very sorry....but that being SICK was good. (She wasn't the one being SICK). Mom said it was her fault as she put the treat where that I could get it. (She didn't realize how ingenious I could be).

Along with being SICK, I was so ashamed!

That all happened on Monday, and I am feeling fine now. Mom made me promise to eat only doggie treats....dried liver is better than heart-healthy trail mix anyway!! And Mom promises to be more careful....she now realizes how inventive I can be at times. (She also mumbled something about me being almost 3 yrs old, and still could not be trusted....but I'm not sure what that was all about....)

We will now return to regular knit related posting.....

No comments: