"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Meet Sheldon....

Sofee was quite impressed by this new guest!

After a quick stroll thru my hybernating hosta bed,

He has gone to live at BG's house, waiting for his arrival.

Sheldon's stats are: Made from a pattern on Knitty.com called "Sheldon". He is made per the directions, from KnitPicks shine sport - colors suggested in pattern. The only modifications are to his eyes (Felt circles super-glued and sewn on instead of "safety" eyes - which in my opinion were not safe enough) and I had a problem following the pattern for attaching his shell. So I crocheted it on, and then added the I-cord afterwards.

And, this little pair of moccasins were knit from Berroco Suede, following the pattern that can be found in the "Boho Baby Knits". A quick knit, and I think they are cute. Hope they fit....

No comments: