"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Monday, June 09, 2008

And continuing....

with pattern #2. It continues to be a fun project. I had one scare, and thought I was going to loose it all....but I managed to ladder down and repair an error. I think I will put a lifeline in the spacer before I start a new pattern. I will be anxious to get pattern #3, but it is not due till Sunday. And here are the most recent pair of socks for my mom. I call them "Vintage Opal" as I really don't know the name of the pattern, but I do know it was one of the first ones that I bought. I have a few more gems in the bottom of my stash. They are knit on Pony Pearls 2.25 dpns, with a 68 stitch count. Nothing special - just a 2x2 rib. Plain Jane sock - but very wearable.
The new yarns from Lisa Souza arrived today. They are very white - with a tiny sprinkle of color. It will be fun to knit with a Lisa yarn, as they are my very favorite sock yarns.

No comments: