"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just the ticket!

Yesterday at the LYS, I found a 9" circular needle! I didn't know there was such an animal. It is a US 3, and I really needed a US 4, but figured I could deal......

So - yes, I reknit my center clue #1. I had to do the very center on dpns, but moved it to this tiny needle very quickly. No pulled spaces on my finished piece now. I am very happy with it. It is now up to 174 stitches and patiently sitting on 16" needles waiting for the next clue.

The bamboo "needle" part is only one inch in length on this needle - and very blunt for lace work, so not ideal......but... The brand is Hiya Hiya, in case anyone is interested. Oh - and yes, I pulled the center hole closed - so it really looks much better than in this photo. Lace - what fun!

No comments: