"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pattern Number 4

This week's installment of the Summer Sampler Stole is complete.....complete with error.....see it about 1/2 way down in the lacey divider panel on the right. Had I seen it sooner, I would have tried to fix it..... now, I will live with it and be humbled by it each time I notice it.
Guess I could have made sure the error was in my closeup photo - but I am not that mean to myself!
Currently working on the Anniversary Shawl. I think the verigated yarn will camouflage the stitch pattern - but I think that might be a good thing. I know I have an error in Clue #1 - again I am going to live with it. This whole lace thing might be a good thing for my perfectionist's tendencies. (vbg)

No comments: