"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Lessons learned:


1. The most obvious first..... stick with plain colored yarn. Sigh..... Perhaps it will be ok as it grows.

2. The stitch pattern is very hard to see up close (perhaps the variation in color makes it more diffficult to see while knitting). Now I can see it - in this photo!

3. This is going to become a huge monstrous project - very quickly - and I will never be able to keep up with the weekly clues. It is on my largest cable (47") for the photo. This will probably be it's last photo shoot. Shhhhhh..... no clapping out there!

4. And, yes - I have a problem. I just could not rest till I managed to get it this far with no errors. I think I frogged and completely started over at least 3 times. I think it's error free at this point.

5. Always remember an occasional life line and.....

5. I think I love lace....... :)

No comments: