"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Revisited....

Remember this project, Alice Starmore's St. Brigid:
Last Weekend, I decided that I wanted to get this sweater finished....sooner rather than later. I have a fall vacation coming up and decided that I wanted to take this sweater with me. Only problem, I had stalled out on it. (Some of you may be able to relate...)

While the back was finished, I had only a few inches completed on the front. So.... I managed to get the front done during this past week. It's not blocked yet, so it looks a little wonky, but considering time spent with BG, well I am pretty happy with the progress that I was able to make! I cast on for the sleeves this morning. My goal is to have it totally finished by September 1st. Wish me luck.....

I thought the Olympics would help....but I am so mesmerized by the competition, I find myself watching the TV more than knitting. Usually NOT the case! I was actually foolish enough to think that I could knit while I watched the opening ceremonies..... Wow, was I wrong! I doubt that I will ever watch anything as breathtaking ever again.... EVER! Loved it!

No comments: