"Nuttin but knittin" - that says it all, with an occasional deviation into the real world.

Monday, January 19, 2009

That's all folks.....

Six pair. That's it for right now. The current CIC challenge goes thru the end of February, so perhaps I will make more next month. I had an undeclared goal of a dozen pair. But....not going to beat myself up if I don't make it. Six is good....right? But....not as good as Twelve! We'll see.....

For right now, I think I am going to dig into my vintage sock yarn stash and pull out a fun self-patterning yarn. Depending on my selection - it will dictate the recipient. A fun no-brainer sock project will be just what I need as I watch tomorrow's inaugural celebration - sitting on my couch - a little HD action going on. At least I will be warm and cozy. (And no line for the potty either!) Actually, I have never been to Washington D.C. Perhaps some day....... I hope. The Statue of Liberty is also on my list of "some-days".

No comments: